Tuesday, January 1, 2013



I am Excited! How about you? So Many Possibilities to Make Your Life into what you want it to be. 
I Love Goals and Lists (mostly the crossing off part) But the pretty pens and stationary make me happy.
Dad always said have a plan and work your plan...

Here are some of my Aspirations for myself in 2013;

Give~ Unselfish, Unexpected, and expecting nothing in return. Join Me in 13 Random acts of Kindness in the New Year, Checkout my giveaway. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=965334564798&set=a.933631667658.2577838.16731530&type=1&theater
The Movie Pay it Forward is one of my Favorites :) Thanks to Mindy at Lil' Red Roan for the Random Acts of Kindness inspiration, Give her some Love and check out her pretties. www.LilRedRoan.com



Love~ It really Does make the World Go 'Round. He Knew what He was doing when He gave us that commandment.
That Sums up a few Resolutions.

Water~ Soo Necessary, and important for well being, I need to drink more. Doesn't this look Fantastic to keep in the fridge.
                     Mint, Cucumbers and Lemons. Yummy!

Sing Unto the Lord!~ I am going to Learn to Play the Harmonica this Year while Ryan learns to play his guitar. When I opened it on Christmas I squealed a 'lil and was told we shouldve been born 100 years ago. May have been the fringed Moccasins and Circa 70's Wrangler Denim Sherpa Jacket I was sporting that were from Ry too. But by golly my mare is gonna learn to love my tunes. You are invited to howl at the moon with us around the campfire in Washington too.

Glory to God~ To Pray without ceasing and live by the Holy Spirit and grow spiritually in Him~ Mighty Counselor, Prince of Peace.

Grow~ The Business. Family. My Herd; Chickens, Rabbits and Goats OH MY! Can't wait for spring to plant perennial veggies, herbs and trees too.

Just some of my hopes for the New Year and maybe a little inspiration for you. God Willing...


XO,
Lacy



1 comment: